Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil, cumin, salt, and pepper and stir to mix ingredients
- Add the califlower florets and stir to coat the florets in the spiced oil - be careful not to make a mess
- Spread the florets on a baking pan
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, move florets to a serving dish.